Easter morning...Ben, Gracie and Emmy enjoyed the Easter bunny's offerings! Most popular was the bubble machine.
While Colby did some more homework the kids and I walked through the field. A flood of childhood memories came to me, as this is where we found most of our fun as kids. Ben looked in every puddle of water for a new pet frog, as Gracie followed behind in bare feet, and Emmy on my hip as we chased her siblings. Eventually I cohersed them back home for a quick scrub, and they all enjoyed putting on their cute Easter attire. I said oh you all look so cute, but Ben corected me by saying, no I look handsome and Gracie looks Beautiful...
We went to Grandma Wendy's and Grandpa Thel's for Easter dinner, and an egg hunt. We dyed eggs too. Gracie's method was best...She just held the egg whild she plunged it into the dye, creating pretty eggs and fingers too.
My father-in-law's funeral
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment