This must be posted so I can giggle about it later...Ben is often saying some of the funniest things...then I forget to write them down. He has the best imagination, therefore the stories he tells are never dull. So, today I was asked to bring Emmy to Ben's school. His class is talking about the 5 senses. I brought Emmy to class to teach the kids how I use my senses to care for Emmy. Ben was so thrilled to see me there. He said to teacher Laura, Is that MY MOM??? Anyway, later at home Ben had put some of his money on the ground and Emmy imediatley crawled to it and had a penny in her mounth in a nano second. I said to Ben see Emmy is using one of her senses, what is it? He said ohhh, it's my cents, all matter of factly...
Yep, she tasted Ben's Cents:)
My father-in-law's funeral
16 years ago




You just got to love that sweet Ben! I love it when he looks up at you and gives you that concern look and you are trying not to get mad and he just melts your heart with his sweet "I did't know" "I'm sorry". He is just so darn cute!
ReplyDelete